Hi,

I want to use Strongswan on QNX operating system. QNX does not have a
kernel (only micro kernel is available).

The current netlink plugin has two interfaces:-

1. IP Sec interface:-
Provides a mechanism to interface with the kernel through XFRM sockets
to update SPD and SADs.

2. Net Interface:-
We do not understand the requirement for this interface.

If you could please answer the following queries it would be great help to us:-

a. Why is net interface required by the IKEv2 stack?

b. If we compile out net interface, would it impact the IKEv2
functionality in any way.

c. Can you refer us to any documentation that explains the intent of
using net interface in the StrongSwan stack to us?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Vivek Bairathi