Hi Martin,

1. I was going through the update SA code, I  figured out that the
replay data for an SA is fetched separately from the other SA data,
however, while adding the updated SA replay value is sent with other
entries. What is the reason for this discrepancy.

2. We did not find the query_sa function called from any place in the
code, is this function redundtant.

3. Once IKE stack detects that it is behinf NAT, does it still accept
packets at port 500.

It would be very helpful if you could answer these queries

Thanks in advance,
Vivek