Hi,

I have some more doubts please help.

We are using strongswan for implementation of IKEv2 on QNX operating
system. We do not want to use the MOBIKE. If IP address changes while
there are  security associations established by IKEv2 stack in
strongswan:-

1. How does the stack know of the change in the IP address?

2. Does the stack listen to such events from the kernel? If yes, could
you point us to the location in the stack that listens to kernel for
such events?
We studied the kernel-netlink code for  the same, but could not find
any function that listened to the kernel for changes in IP address
etc.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Vivek Bairathi