From: Brett Porter on behalf of Brett Porter
Sent: Sun 10/10/2010 11:28 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: 3.0 Arftifact changes

They should be fine. Just to be clear, they are in the
maven-version-plugin-1.0.0.pom, in the local repository?

On 11/10/2010, at 4:07 PM, Jason Chaffee wrote:

> I should add that the version on all of these is 2.2.1

>>> import org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.ArtifactRepository;
>>> import org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.DefaultArtifactRepository;
>>> import org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.layout.DefaultRepositoryLayout;
>>> import
>>> org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.metadata.RepositoryMetadataResolutionException;
>>> import org.apache.maven.artifact.transform.ArtifactTransformation;
>>> import org.apache.maven.model.DeploymentRepository;