Hello Mantas,

I think you did not explain what you are trying to achieve. Or at least I
did not really understand.
Are you trying to lower the build time ?
If yes, then I would advise to use a Maven property for the configuration
in the root pom
Then most of your build could be run with -DskipRepackage=true and only
some could use -DskipRepackage=false

<pluginManagement>
    <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId>
                <artifactId>spring-boot-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>x.y.z</version>

                    <execution>
                        <id>repackage</id>
                        <goals>