Ah, rereading the message it does feel it's unclear.

Basically, I would like to execute a plugin goal only on particular modules
which it is present on. The current way I do it fails the build because the
spring-boot plugin is not present on all the modules. But you did push me
towards the right direction - I can configure the plugin to get executed in
packaging phase via executions declaration on those modules. That way I do
not need to invoke that phase again only for the particular spring boot
entrypoints.

Cheers!

--
// Mantas