I have a master POM and many modules. For months we've been building fine. We
occassionally add a new module with no problem whatsoever. We typically will
delete our artifacts from our local repository to make sure there are no
leftovers from defnuct modules. Now for the past few days, when we do a
build (using a "cleaned" repository), our modules appear to build out of
order. The "Reactor build order:" list at the start of the build looks fine,
but the build eventually tries to access a module out of order, complaining
it is not in the repository. If we go down and build that module directly,
it builds. We go back to the top and rebuild, and it gets further, but has
the same error at a later point. If we manually build every module in order,
then do a top down build, it works.

So... I'm asking if anyone has any hints or suggestions as to what could
cause a perfectly ordered build to suddenly build out of order.

Thanks.