If found out about it in Mergere's Maven 2 book.

-----Original Message-----
From: pjungwir [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 10/9/2006 11:50 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: docbook plugin

Jacek Laskowski-4 wrote:

> On 10/9/06, Andr?s <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I don't know about such a "pre-site" phase. Indeed, I think there's no
>> "site" phase either. Is it a "typo", or I'm missing something?.
> It's executed right before the 'site' phase. Run 'mvn site' and see
> what happens.

I went to that link, but I don't see any reference to phases. I also checked
the lifecycle doc here:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.html

That doesn't mention the site or pre-site phases. I suppose generating a
site must be a different lifecycle from a regular build. Can you point me to
a description of how this works? What are all the phases when you say "mvn
site"?

Thanks,
Paul