I can use that command but presently I have almost more then 30 jar files.
and
First It is bad idea to run same command for all this jar.
Second this structure will create 30 different folder in my repository which
I think a burden to maintain.
I like the maven 1.0 layout in which I can put all my jar (belongs to a
logical group) in single folder.
which I feel very easy to maintain.