Thanks,
But still is there any way in maven 2.0 by which I can put all jar of a
group at one place. (not in different different directory)

I don't like directory structure which is just over burden for maintaince.
As of now we do not have any problems to maintain version of our jars.
But because maven thinks that we have problems in maintaing versions so we
should adopt maven directory structure is stupid idea.