On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 7:30 AM, Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Another hopefully quick one... The better builds guide mentions about
> filenames being used with timestamps appended etc, but yet whenever I
> do mvn deploy, I never see that timestamp either in my local m2 repo
> or in my corporate rep snapshots dir, It only ever has the version as
> I've declared in the pom version for the project.

What is an example of a version number you're using?

If your version number ends in -SNAPSHOT, and you haven't set
uniqueVersion=false in distributionManagement, then you should see
timestamped files in the remote snapshotRepository after you deploy.

This page doesn't say, but I'm fairly sure the default is 'true'....
http://maven.apache.org/ref/2.0.9/maven-model/maven.html#class_snapshotRepository

Is this with the same config you pasted earlier, only a single
<repository> vs. both <repository> and <snapshotRepository>?  Try it
with them  separated and see if that works.

--
Wendy