Jim,

Thanks for being proactive. You can submit a Jira here [1]. Be sure the Project
is “Apache NiFi” and then fill out the remaining fields as indicated. In
general, we ask that you don’t provide a “Fix Version” or assign it to anyone
other than yourself without coordinating with them. Populating detailed
expectations, behavior, environment, versions affected, labels, etc. is very
helpful for the community at large — devs deciding what tasks to tackle,
reviewers knowing how to evaluate success of a patch, etc.

Anyone is welcome to submit tickets at any time. You do not have to be a
PMC/committer/dev/user/consistent user of NiFi. Any constructive feedback that
helps the project improve is always appreciated.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa>

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org