HI Adam,

Can you provide some more detail about what your NiFi flow is like?  Are
you using custom processors?  I regularly use NiFi with the default
bootstrap settings without issue, but if you're bringing lots of data into
memory, have lots of flowfiles being processed concurrently, etc, memory
usage can ramp up.  Flow design can have quite a bit of impact on how much
ram you need allocated to the JVM to avoid OOMEs.