Mike,

Dev is fine but I think part of the difficultly for this group here is
you're referring to a vendor distribution the bundles apache nifi.
The libraries involved are different than what we build/provide
directly.  If you can recreate the same problem using apache nifi as
we provide it as a community it would be easier for someone to help
here and otherwise you might want to reach out to the vendor for help
with that configuration.

Thanks