Hi Joe,
Thanks for prompt answer.
As I wrote - I'm currently using NiFi 1.6 snapshot compiled from latest
community sources https://github.com/apache/nifi.
I don't use Hortonworks' NiFi version. I verified Hortonworks' NiFi version
only in order to be sure the problem is not connected with my compilation, as
NiFi sends data to hive cluster on hortonworks.

The problem is confirmed on community version of NiFi 1.6 (current snapshot),
1.5, 1.5 pre-RC and 1.4.

Regards,
Mike