Paula,

PutS3Object is capable of using S3's multi-part upload feature to upload
very large files, and it checks for the status of multi-part uploads
periodically in the course of normal operation.  Ideally, your AWS
credentials would include the s3:ListBucketMultipartUploads permission to
allow this.  However, I believe PutS3Object should work as-is.  This
message is typically logged as a warning, and it should not stop your
flowfiles from being put to S3.

Are your files not getting through to S3?

Thanks,

James