>From the screenshot of PutS3Object properties, it appears that you have
configured the Access Key, Secret Key and AWS Credentials Provider
Service.  You do not need all three, and it is likely that they are not
working together.

You should use only the Access Key and Secret Key together, or only the AWS
Credentials Provider alone.  Both approaches can be used to configure
credentials with access key pairs.

Thanks,

James