Team,

My question is around re-use.
Templates : We are creating flows for different use cases. Most of them
have a requirement for retry. Say the API call fails, we would like to
retry 3 time after certain interval before giving up. We have created a
retry template that works perfect.
Q: If I have to use this template, then i have to import this template in
all the use case flows. If we have a change to this template, then i would
be forced to go to every flow that uses this template and make that change.
Date, String, Number formatting : I have seen couple of ways of doing this
formatting. Like in UpdateAttribute, Jolt transformation, ExecuteScript.
Q: Like in Java, can we have this utility in one place that can be used by
all my flows at run time by passing the required Parameters?

Thanks
Anil