Iyan,
  That one along with a few others required a bit more manual effort
at the time in bootstrap and thus need to be enabled manually.  Enable
that one manually with cmake -DENABLE_USB_CAMERA=1 ..
  In the next version it'll be added to the bootstrap with 0.5.0. I
was running GetUSBCamera on a Pi last night but I don't specifically
recall if there was much more to take into account. I have a branch
where USB Camera can be enabled on PI. I'll test that on a Pi and
submit a PR if it works.
  Thanks,
  Marc