Yeah, I figured that after checking that file. I was able to build TensorFlow
libraries using bazel in a rasp (with an usb as swap partition). However, I
will have a look at that link because maybe is much faster than what I had to
do. Nevertheless, I compiled MiNiFi C++ 0.4.0 with this options:

cmake -DENABLE_PCAP=TRUE -DPORTABLE=ON -DENABLE_TENSORFLOW=TRUE
-DENABLE_USB_CAMERA=TRUE -DFAIL_ON_WARNINGS= ..
make -j3

I was able to connect the agent with a NiFi instance in HDF and use a simple
flow with TailFile -> Remote Processing Group -> PutFile. However, now I want
to try something more exciting with GetUSBCamera and TF processors and I can't
figure out where it is failing. Where are logs saved? I am using minifi.sh run
but I don't see anything in the terminal.

Another thing that I notice is that minificontroller does not work for me. When
I try to run it I get an error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::regex_error'
  what():  regex_error
Aborted

Could it be related with the version of GCC I used to compiled MiNiFi?

Best regards,
Iyán