De: Marc P. [mailto:marc.par...@gmail.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 09 de abril de 2018 17:23
Para: users@nifi.apache.org; Andy Christianson <aichr...@protonmail.com>
Asunto: Re: USB Camera support with MiNiFi 0.4.0 in Rasp3?

**This Message originated from a Non-ArcelorMittal source**

You may need to install libusb-1.0-0-dev. This is part of the reason why it was
disabled for aptitude distros in 0.4.0; however, with this added to my
bootstrap branch I've successfully installed and run GetUSBCamera on the RPi
and other Ubuntu distros ( 32 and 64 bit too )