Hello,

I have Hive table from which I am trying to load data into other Hive table
(same server) and to do some transformations in between. The problem is, I need
to have two SET statements before I actually do INSERT statement and if I try
to separate everything with semicolons (as configured in processor) I am
getting following error message:

2018-04-16 16:11:59,368 WARN [Timer-Driven Process Thread-1]
o.apache.nifi.processors.hive.PutHiveQL
PutHiveQL[id=9d9290d2-2196-3e7b-a522-ab0e2a46db11] Failed to parse hiveQL: SET
hive.exec.dynamic.partition = true due to
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.ParseException: line 1:4 missing KW_ROLE at
'hive' near 'hive'
line 1:8 missing EOF at '.' near 'hive':

The two SET statements at the beginning:

Set hive.exec.dynamic.partition = true;
set hive.exec.dynamic.partition.mode=nonstrict;

I also tried the same thing with SelectHiveQL but it seems not to accept
multiple queries. Which way would be the best to fix this problem and what
processor is the best to use in this situation?

Thank you.

Best regards
Dejan Krstic

T-Mobile Austria GmbH
Dejan Krstic
Data Manager

Rennweg 97-99
A-1030 Wien
E-Mail: mailto:dejan.krs...@t-mobile.at
www.t-mobile.at<http://www.t-mobile.at/>

DAS VERBINDET UNS.

Notice: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, destroy
all
copies from your system and do not disclose or use the information for any
purpose.
Diese E-Mail inklusive aller Anhaenge ist vertraulich und koennte
bevorrechtigtem
Schutz unterliegen. Wenn Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Adressat sind, informieren
Sie
bitte den Absender unverzueglich, loeschen Sie alle Kopien von Ihrem System und
veroeffentlichen Sie oder nutzen Sie die Information keinesfalls, gleich zu
welchem Zweck.

Think before you print!

T-Mobile Austria GmbH
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr. Andreas Bierwirth (Vorsitzender), Aufsichtsrat: Dr.
Rolf Nafziger (Vorsitzender)
Firmenbuch: Handelsgericht Wien, Sitz Wien, FN 171112k, UID ATU 45011703, DVR
0898295
Konto: UniCredit Bank Austria AG IBAN: AT93 1200 0528 4407 2301, BIC: BKAUATWW

T-Mobile - Das verbindet uns.