Hello Dejan,

I tested SET property statements bundled with INSERT statement in a single
FlowFile passed to PutHiveQL.
The same warning message is logged as you reported. However, actual INSERT
was successful, I confirmed new rows were inserted.
Please let us know if not the case.

Although the warning is harmless, I agree it can be mis-leading.
I submitted a JIRA and a PR to suppress the warning logs for such SET
commands.

Koji