Von: Koji Kawamura [mailto:ijokaruma...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. April 2018 08:55
An: users@nifi.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Execute multiple HQL statements in PutHiveQL or SelectHiveQL

Hello Dejan,

I tested SET property statements bundled with INSERT statement in a single
FlowFile passed to PutHiveQL.
The same warning message is logged as you reported. However, actual INSERT was
successful, I confirmed new rows were inserted.
Please let us know if not the case.

Although the warning is harmless, I agree it can be mis-leading.
I submitted a JIRA and a PR to suppress the warning logs for such SET commands.

Koji

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 5:03 PM, Krstic, Dejan