Glad you were able to get it working.

Regarding the super user comment... I don't think it has to be a super
user, but it has to be a user that has permissions to perform the
action. For your example of "nifi pg-import" it would have to be a
user that has write permission to the parent process group where you
are importing. If you don't use a proxied entity and just the
keystore, the NiFi user by default does not have write to any process
groups, the servers only get /proxy and /controller, so you could go
in and grant the server nodes permissions to other things, but by
default it wouldn't work.

Regarding the slow execution... Currently you can only run 1 command
or use interactive mode, but it could be a nice improvement to execute
a series of commands using the one JVM instance. I would be curious to
know which part is slow though, is it really that slow spinning up the
JVM, or is the actual call to retrieve the buckets slow?