Whoopee! The absence of reveal codes is up for discussion again, and we
continue to have defenders of the absence of this great WP tool.

It allows SEEING where things happen and CHANGING them by deleting the codes.

It is an ADDITIONAL convenience, not a requirement. Nobody is forced to display
the reveal codes window.