On 09/20/2016 09:06 PM, toki wrote:
On 20/09/2016 22:16, Martin Groenescheij wrote:

I consider someone that need 10 to 20 attempts as inexperienced
Ponder on why, for what the OP wants, they have to create the page style
for the last page first, and the page style for the first page, last.
Then factor into consideration what happens, if they get the number of
pages for a specific section wrong.

jonathon

I don't want to beat this to death, but I have long since given up on Open/Libre Office because of this Styles situation. If you want a desktop publisher, you should find one and
use it. If you want a word processor, you should look elsewhere.

YES! I just want a very smart electric typewriter.

Your mileage may vary, of course.

--doug