Brian,

You said:
o Go to Edit | Find & Replace... (or Ctrl+F).
o Click More Options and tick "Regular expressions".
o Search for $ and Replace with a single space.
o Now search for USER: and replace with \n& .

When I put USER or CHANNEL in the 'Search for' box, and replace with \n&,
it's adding a space above the line where USER or CHANNEL occurs?

I want it to append the line with USER or CHANNEL to the line above. Did I
do this wrong?

Linda