From: "Wade Smart" <wadesm...@gmail.com>
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Sent: 3/12/2020 8:31:07 PM
Subject: Re: Failure

1) You are contacting a USER group.
2) It is the ONLY support you will get from Apache.
3) If you have Windows 10 then you do not have the
most recent version - but updates. Install the latest
version from the site AS IT IS FREE OF CHARGE
and if you have any problems from there - without
being a total ass - describe the problem you are
having and people will be more than happy to help.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606