From: Chuck Spalding <cspaldi...@gmail.com>
To: jhivacaville <jhivacavi...@aol.com>
Cc: users <users@openoffice.apache.org>
Sent: Thu, Mar 12, 2020 12:36 pm
Subject: Re: Failure

Hello,

Please note that "Apache" has the domain name "apache.*ORG*", not "apache.
*COM*". It is not a commercial organization, which you can see if you visit
their website <https://www.apache.org>.

Regarding how to contact "Apache", have you tried looking at their website?
(When I do a Google search for "apache", the apache.org site is listed at
the *top* of the results.)

You could also look at the OpenOffice website
<https://www.openoffice.org> (which,
again is a .ORG site).

As somebody else wrote earlier, please calm down. You are not being ripped
off.

Regards,

Chuck