On 6/8/2011 10:53 AM, M Henri Day wrote:
2011/6/7 NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net <mailto:gl...@sbcglobal.net>>

    On 06/07/2011 12:21 AM, Mike Scott wrote:
    > On 07/06/2011 04:43, NoOp wrote:
    >> On 06/06/2011 12:01 PM, Mike Scott wrote:
    >>> On 06/06/11 19:24, Tim Deaton wrote:

    Note: take that with a huge grain of salt as I seriously doubt
    that will
    happen. However, it does give an insight to what the IBM have in
    mind...
    google just might be your friend in this case. In any event, good luck
    to OOo. OOo has been a workhorse & friend to me for many years... I am
    sincerely sorry to have witnessed the downhill transitions.

NoOp, I suggest that *you* have been a workhorse & friend to OOo - and in particular, OOo users - for many years. Thanks !...

Henri

    Regarding the Oracle/ASF issues: In all honesty, I suggest
    following the
    threads (many, many, many) on the ASF Incubator list as well as
    those on
    the LO discuss lists to learn more. There were some threads on the OOo
    marketing list for awhile, but those seem to have fizzled out.
    Best bet
    is to follow up comments to the discuss list thread as long as the
    discuss list continues to exist.

To Users: Can anyone tell me what is going on? Is OOo going the way of WordPerfect or other software that started to be ignored and left by the wayside! Can someone tell me if Oracle is trying to destroy or, at least, nullify OOo? Is LibreOffice the one to go to, now?:-\