Hello:  I am considering using Openoffice and I have a question:  I work
daily in Primavera Project Planner, a CPM scheduling software. Primavera
exports schedule data files in WK1 or WKS format. I used to edit these files
and re-import them to Primavera with MS Excel. Excel for windows vista
stopped supporting WK1 and WKS files. So, I need a software that can open,
read, edit and save WK1 files in a windows vista environment. Is Calc able
to do this? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,

Jorge L. Yajure

Jorge L. Yajure

FOR THE RECORD

Construction Project Planners

P.O. Box #771

32 Towne Centre

Pine Plains, New York 12567

(518) 398-9600 Office

(917) 797-3267 Cell Phone

NOTE:  Please reply or send e-mails to:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  _____

NOTICE: This communication, and the information within along with any
documents or files attached, is privileged and confidential and is solely
intended for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not one of
the intended addressees, or you believe you may have received this
communication in error, please be notified that any use, release,
dissemination or duplication of this communication, and/or its attachments,
is prohibited. You may not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or otherwise
use this information in any form without first receiving the written
permission of ForTheRecord. If you have received this communication in
error, please so indicate in a  reply to the sender and delete this
communication from your system immediately.