-------- Original Message --------
From: Ralph Morgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon 05 May 2008 14:04:22 EST

I am already a contributing subscriber of OpenOffice and a Lifetime
member.  My email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The version I have will not work with my new computer loaded with
Vista, even with the compatibility.

Please email me your latest copy that will work with Vista.

Thanks

REMorgan

Sorry, but I don't think anyone here is going to email you a file which is over 100Mb. The latest version 2.4.0 is compatible with Vista and can be downloaded from: http://www.openoffice.org

Hope this helps.