Oved, totally agree about externalizing the configuration.  Also I
like Roy Golan's recommendation of a wiki design page, because I can
probably offer more in the design phase than the actual coding phase.
I know the OpenLDAP schema interface rather well, and I have my own
OID so I can define globally useful oVirt schema for you if you'd like
to go that route.

You guys are always very helpful and encouraging, which is why this
project moves so fast.

--Charlie