----- Original Message -----
> From: "Michal Skrivanek" <michal.skriva...@redhat.com>

The idea was to allow a logged in user to orderly close his work right?
For that I'm not sure that even 30 seconds is enough.

So this shutdown grace period really depend if there are users connected to the
VM or not.
The question is how to easily distinguish - maybe depend on a spice session
connection? That may be too heuristic.

But in any case the timeout should be per configuration and not be
up-to-doubled in the code.