On Apr 22, 2013, at 23:19 , Itamar Heim <ih...@redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
If you don't want it setting user_shutdown_timeout to 0 should solve this.

it is rounded up because unix shutdown works with minutes only. So it's the
seconds from user_shutdown_timeout is rounded up to minutes.
The Windows one should really be 30s.

>> For that typically sysadmins use 5 or 10 minutes. 30s is worthless, no one
>> would be able to react that fast…so to me this is the same as initiating
>> shutdown right away. It's graceful anyway and all common apps would save the
>> workspace on SIGTERM anyway. Well, does it even do anything on Windows?
>> That's why I'd vote for 0. And keep is configurable in case you want to use
>> it, sure.
>>

> do we allow users to cancel the shutdown?
nope.
It can be stopped inside the guest, well, if you manage to do that in that
short time.