Thanks all for the info. I'm trying the suggestions with 3.3.2-1.el6

Assaf mentioned the following which is true.
You can make ovirtmgmt a non-VM, untagged (non-VLAN) network, then placeas many
VM, tagged networks as you'd like on the same NIC or bond.

I tried a few things and I haven't been able to find a way through.  Obviously
or not, there are more facts/rules.  Just put up a few of them here

Cannot have more than one non-VLAN network on one interface

Cannot have a non-VLAN VM network and VLAN-tagged networks on one interface. (
got this when I tried to drag a VLAN-tagged VM network on the same interface as
the non-VLAN VM network).

I'll try to test adding a bond0.<vlan>.  I need to have
bond0 - for both mgmt network and a vlan
bond1 - for another subnet.

Will

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 1:50 PM, Juan Pablo Lorier <jplor...@gmail.com>