OK, thanks to the assist from Joob, I did startup the engine VM, and took it
out of maint mode… Then I went to my second oVirt host, and tried
“hosted-engine —setup” again, and I’m still getting the error message “Failed
to execute stage 'Environment customization': [Errno 2] No such file”

Screen output of the “hosted-engine —setup” run:
http://ur1.ca/ocr5u

So, I guess that means it can’t find the answer file where it expects it on the
first host… What do I do now?

-Will

On Dec 19, 2015, at 11:20 PM, Will Dennis