Hi everyone,

>From reading through the mailing list, it does appear that it's possible to
have the ovirt nodes/hosts be VMware virtual machines, once I enable the
appropriate settings on the VMware side. All seems to have gone well, I can
see the hosts in the ovirt interface, but when I attempt to create and
start a VM it never gets past printing the SeaBios version and the machine
UUID to the screen/console. It doesn't appear to try to boot from the hard
disk or an ISO that I've attached.

Has anyone else encountered similar behaviour?

Are there additional debug logs I can look at or enable to help further
diagnose what is happening?

Thanks

Mark