On 06/30/2017 02:18 PM, yayo (j) wrote:
Hi at all,

we have a 3 node cluster with this configuration:

ovirtzz 4.1 with 3 node hyperconverged with gluster. 2 node are "full replicated" and 1 node is the arbiter.

Now we have a new server to add to cluster then we want to add this new server and remove the arbiter (or, make this new server a "full replicated" gluster with arbiter role? I don't know)
You do not need to remove the arbiter node as you are getting the advantage of saving on space by having this config.

Since you have a new you can add this as fourth node and create another gluster volume (replica 3) out of this node plus the other two nodes and run vm images there as well.

Can you please help me to know what is the right way to do this? Or, Can you give me any doc or link that explain the steps to do this?

Thank you in advance!