Hi and thank you for the answer,

After many many errors and problem, I have tried to start deploying
hosted-engine from node02 and... everything is working good, the last
message from ovirt activities is:

*Jul 7, 2017 4:38:00 PM Hosted Engine VM was imported successfully*

I think that something as gone wrong in the first time i've tried to
install and this is have compromised every next Installation attempts. Now
i will reinstall the node01 and I will join it in cluster from interface

Thank you for support

Linux User: 369739 http://counter.li.org