We currently have 2 bare metals.
One holds the ovirt and the other proxmox.

As to enable high availability and config sync on the proxmox hosted VMs we
have deployed VyOS on both hyper-visors.

We then use L2TPv3 as to extend VM networks from proxmox to ovirt and vice
versa.
When that was finalized and all VMs were activated in ovirt we would delete
proxmox and deploy ovirt and re-do the same think as to re-enable VM high
availability.

The issue is that VM Networks drop traffic towards the VyOS VM even through we
have enable mac-spoofing and promiscuous on the VM custom properties.

The VM Networks must drop frames for destination MAC addresses not directly
hosted on it and i don't know how to disable/bypass that.