On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 5:31 PM <k.bet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We currently have 2 bare metals.
> One holds the ovirt and the other proxmox.
>
> As to enable high availability and config sync on the proxmox hosted VMs
> we have deployed VyOS on both hyper-visors.

Is VyOS installed on the host, or in a VM?

> We then use L2TPv3 as to extend VM networks from proxmox to ovirt and vice
> versa.

Does this mean that the VyOS VM on oVirt should forward layer 2 traffic to
the VyOS VM on proxmox?
Is there a way to share a VLAN? (This would avoid additional tunneling.)
Can you please share some details?

> When that was finalized and all VMs were activated in ovirt we would
> delete proxmox and deploy ovirt and re-do the same think as to re-enable VM
> high availability.
>
> The issue is that VM Networks drop traffic towards the VyOS VM even
> through we have enable mac-spoofing and promiscuous on the VM custom
> properties.

If VyOS is a VM on oVirt, network filtering should be disabled on the vNIC
profile which sends and
receives the unencapsulated traffic, before the oVirt VM is booted.

> The VM Networks must drop frames for destination MAC addresses not
> directly hosted on it and i don't know how to disable/bypass that.

Don't understand.