On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 01:18:43PM +0300, Arik Hadas wrote:
> That information message is incorrect, both OVAs that are created by
> oVirt/RHV and OVAs that are created by VMware are supported It could
> work for OVAs that are VMware-compatible though

"VMware-compatible" is doing a bit of work there.  Virt-v2v only
supports (and more importantly _tests_) OVAs produced by VMware.
Anything claiming to be "VMware-compatible" might or might not work.

I'm on holiday at the moment but I can have a look at the OVA itself
when I get back if someone posts a link.

Rich.

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v