Hi guys.

So... the problem is that we can't extend the virtual disk on oVirt... "*Cannot
edit Virtual Disk. The operation is not supported for HOSTED_ENGINE disks.*"
In my case I also created a 100GB Domain Storage, but the disk is only 58GB
and I can't increase it...

Em qui., 29 de dez. de 2022 às 18:53, matthew.st...@fujitsu.com <
matthew.st...@fujitsu.com> escreveu:

> If you used the default image for your self-hosted-engine, it will create
> the disk of the size you specified, (50GB) but only allocate the space it
> actually requires.
>
> This means the remaining space on the allocated disk, is there, unused.
>
> Since it setup with LVM, you can use 'fdisk' to create a partition of that
> unused space.
>
> Use pvcreate to add that partition to LVM,
>
> Use vgextend to extend the appropriate volume group
>
> Use lvextend to extend the appropriate logical volume, and file-system.

Att,
Jorge Visentini
+55 55 98432-9868