Hello
        I got an error when adding a hard disk to HostedEngine in wei ui
       An error occurred while performing the operation: HostedEngine:
Unable to add virtual disk. The engine is not managing this virtual machine.
      Should I use the command line to add disks
      Use vdsm-client VM diskSizeExtend or vdsm-client Volume extendSize. I
have not tested these two commands successfully

matthew.st...@fujitsu.com <matthew.st...@fujitsu.com> 于2023年1月3日周二 13:27写道: