From: ziyi Liu <lzy19930...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2022 9:21 PM
To: users@ovirt.org
Subject: [ovirt-users] Re: Expand the disk space of the hosting engine

Thank you very much, I know the operation steps, but there is still one point
that I don’t quite understand, fdisk -l only shows 50G, the actual disk
allocation has 100G, how can I display the remaining 50G.
The second question is that if the allocated 100G is also full, how should I
expand it? I can’t expand it using wei ui