Ok, I think I get what you're trying to tell: how to draw a GeneralPath to JavaFX.

GraphicsContext has commands to draw curves... use GeneralPath.getPathIterator()
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/awt/geom/Path2D.Float.html#getPathIterator(java.awt.geom.AffineTransform)
and then use this with JavaFx commands like

|beginPath()|, |moveTo()|, |lineTo()|, |quadraticCurveTo()|, |bezierCurveTo()|||, |closePath()|.

Tilman