Am 09.08.2017 um 20:28 schrieb Tretonio Tretis:
Thanks
Tilman Hausherr and Steve Hannah, but i

I only have to get the glyph of the font pdf,  example glyph that is in
Japanese into pdf file. no only name on unicode, but graph representation
this glyph character

PageDrawer.showFontGlyph shows how to get the path. Alternatively have a look at the DrawPrintTextLocations.java example, this also gets the paths to get their size. (search for the word "cyan").

Tilman

If you just want to render fonts on a JavaFX canvas, you'll need to create
your own renderer.  I'm not sure how much help this will be to you, but I
ported FontBox to work on Codename One.  The process for porting it to
JavaFX canvas would be similar.  My project is here:

https://github.com/shannah/CN1FontBox

By looking at the commits, and comparing to the mainline FontBox sources
you can probably piece together what would need to be done.

Steve

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Tretonio Tretis <treto...@gmail.com>