Hi. Thanks. Do you happen to know when using with Storm and trying out
PulsarSpout and Bolt, given that storm has its own zookeeper, what is best
practice for that? Do you want both storm and pulsar to have their separate
zookeeper, or share one with storm? If the latter where do I tell pulsar
not to start its own zookeeper. Not too clear on how to get started with
pulsar feeding into storm spout. Thanks